UPDATE June 15
There has been some confusion and misrepresentation about what we've said and haven't said about the topics being covered this week in interim committee hearings. Dr. Bradley gave an update to clarify and give further direction. More to come.
Medical freedom could be under attack once again at the Utah state capitol. During next week’s (June 16th & 17th) interim committee hearings there are two proposals that need your attention. An interim committee is a committee that meets when the legislature is NOT in session to discuss bills that will be introduced in the upcoming session (regular or special). Bills and topics of legislation that pass out of interim committee often are rubber stamped and pass through the session with little to no opposition. NOW is the time we need you to take a stand.
TWO URGENT PROBLEMS
1. Mandatory Testing
Tuesday June 16th at 9:30am in the House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Interim Committee is item #3 “Testing for Covid-19” which reads, “The committee will study the possibility of making changes to Utah Code Section 78B-8-402 to allow for mandated testing for COVID-19.”
Mandating medical tests of any kind is a fundamental threat to someone’s personal autonomy and is directly linked to the issues we presented in our report on “contact tracing”.
Mandated medical tests also violate the Nuremberg Code which states,
"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential."
(Screenshot from the Utah Legislative Website, 6-10-2010)
2. Possible Covid-19 ID Cards
The following day at 9:00am, the Senate Transportation Interim committee will be hearing a proposal (language not available as of time of publication) which appears concerning due to national proposals for COVID-19 identification cards. The only language we have available reads, “Responding to COVID-19 is prompting review of how the state addresses various services and processes, including accelerating some changes already contemplated. The committee will discuss the transition from a driver license to a state-issued ID card.”
Check out our video report with Dr. Scott Bradley
THE SOLUTIONS - CALL TO ACTION
We ask that you…
- Stand against mandatory testing by contacting the 2020 Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice Interim Committee members below immediately to demand that they reject any mandatory testing programs.
2020 Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice Interim Committee
Listed members and their available contact info:
Sen. Keith Grover (R), Chair
Phone: Mobile: 801-319-0170
Rep. Lee B. Perry (R), Chair
Sen. Don L. Ipson (R)
Sen. Kathleen Riebe (D)
Sen. Daniel W. Thatcher (R)
Sen. Evan J. Vickers (R)
Rep. Kim F. Coleman (R)
Rep. Sandra Hollins (D)
Rep. Kelly B. Miles (R)
Rep. Val K. Potter (R)
Rep. Marie H. Poulson (D)
Rep. Paul Ray (R)
Rep. Angela Romero (D)
Rep. Mike Schultz (R)
Rep. Jeffrey D. Stenquist (R)
Rep. Mark A. Strong (R)
- Provide public comment on mandatory testing to be read on the record during the meeting here
- Stand against invasive medical identification by contacting the committee members below urging them to oppose any proposal that would require special ID’s to be able to travel, work, go to school, etc.
2020 Transportation Interim Committee
Sen. Wayne A. Harper (R), Chair
Rep. Kay J. Christofferson (R), Chair
Sen. J. Stuart Adams (R)
Sen. David G. Buxton (R)
Sen. Karen Mayne (D)
Sen. Ronald Winterton (R)
Rep. Kyle R. Andersen (R)
Rep. Melissa G. Ballard (R)
Rep. Walt Brooks (R)
Rep. Steve R. Christiansen (R)
Rep. Dan N. Johnson (R)
Rep. Marsha Judkins (R)
Rep. Karen Kwan (D)
Rep. Merrill F. Nelson (R)
Rep. Adam Robertson (R)
Rep. Lawanna Shurtliff (D)
Phone: (801) 538-1029
Rep. Raymond P. Ward (R)
Rep. Elizabeth Weight (D)
- Provide public comment on invasive identifications and travel restrictions to be read on the record during the meeting here
- Download your copy of Utah Central Committee Resolution 2020-4, so you know your rights on medical freedom.
- If mandatory testing passes, form your own neighborhood committee or join an existing one to network with others in defending your rights.
Make sure you never miss an alert. Text DefendingUtah to 53445