VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES OF DEFENDING UTAH
As a principle of natural law, we believe that every person has a commitment to their creator, originating before they were born on earth, to stand for the liberty of all mankind.
We believe that good and evil exist. Evil has many forms but can be encapsulated in the destruction of one’s agency, otherwise known as personal liberty. Good, can be broken down to personal liberty.
We believe the truth of the statement in the Declaration of Independence, “That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men.” Because of this truth, our creator holds us accountable for our actions relating to government, both in what laws are made and then how those laws are then implemented.
We believe that no government can exist in peace unless it protects everyone’s individual right to life, their right to freely exercise their faith, or lack thereof, and the individual’s right to own and control their property in all its forms.
We believe that the best form of government ever created on earth so far to protect the rights of all mankind (when correctly followed) is found in the principles of the United States Constitution as of the ratification of the first ten amendments to the Constitution, also known as the Bill of Rights.
We believe that the greatest threat to the liberty of mankind is a worldwide conspiracy that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands and nations.
Holy books from many religions describe this conspiracy we face, as well as books such as “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” by Gary Allen, “Shadows of Power” by James Perloff, “Utah’s Secret Combinations” by Defending Utah, among many others. These books help us better understand this conspiracy so that we can more effectively counter their efforts and better preserve liberty.
Breaking down the goals of the conspiracy. The organization or its members seek to:
- Get power
- Get gain or money
- Destroy Christianity and all religions, except for when they can subvert a local religious structure to not compete against their world domination
- Destroy national sovereignty in favor of Marxist based globalism and regional government
- Promote immorality and confuse what is moral
- Abolish private property
- Reject marriage and the idea of natural families
- Implement a government take-over of parenting
- License and control all business
- Promote the “Wrecking of Civilization” by the giving over of society to general legalized plunder
- Promote political degeneracy
- Manipulate the people’s thinking to its own end
We believe that there is no legitimate excuse not to be involved in the fight for freedom. That all of the excuses used in our day were rejected by our political and religious forefathers, and that we do not deserve their legacy if we fall for these excuses that only serve to empower evil.
We believe that, in addition to understanding the conspiracy against God and mankind, there are five principles we must follow to be effective in our activism.
- We must adhere to basic principles of morality.
“Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.”
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
“Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.”
- We must learn the principles of the Constitution in the tradition of the Founding Fathers
- We must become involved in civic affairs to see that we are properly represented
- We must make our influence felt by our vote, our letters, our teaching, and our advice.
- We must join with others in this common cause or as Edmund Burke said, we will “fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.”
Those that seek to destroy freedom in America must be defeated. They will be defeated. The only question that remains is; which side of the fence will we be on?